Home » Interview Tips
If you’ve already mastered your resume and job applications, it’s time to prepare yourself for the most crucial component of the employment process.
You want to get hired, don’t you?
Let’s take a look at a handful of ways to help you feel as confident as possible going into your prospective job interviews.
1. Research & Study up on the Employer, Job Position & Hiring Manager
2. Study Commonly Asked Interview Questions & Prepare Your Responses
3. Dress Appropriately and Conservatively
4. Be Punctual & Be on Time for the Interview
5. Ask Detailed Questions
6. Be Genuine, Focused, Confident, Positive, and Concise
7. Thank the Interviewers in Person and by Email.